Monday, October 6, 2008

Trek-logue

During the college days, the favorite pastime of me and my friends were playing volleyball,badminton and plan for treks during weekends. Trekking has become one of my favorite weekend activity since then.

Two years down the memory lane, I am trying to recall the treks and trips we have done and penning the experience here..

The treks I have completed :
Other Trips
Ones I missed
Treks in my To-Do List
  • Skandagiri
  • Ombattu Gudda
  • Ratnagiri
  • Gangotri- Tapovan
  • Manasa Sarovar
  • Everest Base Camp (Aiming too high :-) )
Update:: KP acheived on 20th Dec 2008..Moving it out of To-Do List :)
Update 2 : Sar Pass done in May 2010..
Update 3: Tried Ombattu Gudda in Feb 2010..Never even went near it..Blog to come soon..

2 comments:

Bharathi said...

What about our Coorg trip??You are my chief planning commission member :)!

Srikanth said...

Planning commission meetings to be scheduled shortly... :)