Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Dasvidaniya

Just a couple of hours left in the year 2008..Time to say good bye to 2008 and welcome 2009. Looking back, this has been quite an eventful year for me personally and professionally. Remembering ( and publicizing :) ) moments of 2008....
  • Learnt Swimming!! - A long time pending one.. Now at least I can drag myself to shore if I fall into a pool.

  • Learnt four-wheeler and got a license.
  • Watched loads of movies .
    Saw the record number of movies in this year. Seen at least 70-80% of the Bollywood released this year, all thanks to my Movie-buff friend, Balu.

  • Became a fan of Kannada Novels - Lately started reading more Kannada novels than the English ones. I am finding them more interesting and easy to relate than the Sheldon's and the Archer's.

  • Been on 6 trips to different places throughout this year.

  • Completed trek of Sakleshpura Railway Track and Kumaraparvatha, about which I had been planning for a long time.

  • Did rock climbing and Parasailing... How about Bongee Jumping next!!

  • Professionally, I did do some work on development of the product I am working on :-)

  • Finally , became a blogger!!!

    Looking forward to 2009 with new aspirations, searching for new inspirations.. before that Dasvidaniya to 2008...

5 comments:

Goutham said...

Nice. You have accomplished a lot in 2008. Not bad at all.

By the way, you forgot to mention about your 6 pack abs that you toned up this year. You even had a photo for proof ;). May be I will put that on my blog and link to you in the future :P

Srikanth said...

I didnt forget that maga..

Felt it is better to say fit,muscular body than saying that I have a 6 pack abs.. so left it for the next year's list... ;-)

Bharathi said...

Good one! I hope u get the 6 pack ab soon :)Wishing u a great year ahead!

Suman W M Sivachar said...

He he. Good that you got to do a lot of things u wanted to do in the last year. :). Good luck with this year's to-do list!

Cheers!
Suman

Srikanth said...

Thanks Suman :-)